- i’m new in C# and i dont know whats wrong, can you guys help me?. . . sorry for my english
- need help with this code pls!!
- How can I use parameter to prevent sql injection when I must create sql statement dynamically?
- Need a web developer for a business idea
- $this->Paginator->sort is not working for number in cakephp 3
Tag Archives: Drive
I am using google Picker to view files in my drive. I want to filter file by name on Picker load. My files are saved inside a folder on drive. There are 3 folder on my google drive. I can … Continue reading
I’m thinking about introducing Ivy dependency management in the company I work. I’ve read the Ivy docs, but I’m still not sure how a shared repository (from which all developers can get libraries) is implemented technically. Can it be just … Continue reading