- Is Magento a perfect CMS to build e-commerce website?
- Save multiple instance with datepicker and based on different models
- Drools : Exception in thread “main” java. lang. RuntimeException: Query ‘results’ does
- Getting class cast exception when I use ojdbc6/14. jars but not with clsses12. jar
- Writeline failing with Chinese characters during iteration of folders
Tag Archives: ASP.
Is there a way to provide Localization in my asp.net Web-Form on the basis of local time-zone of my system ? I want to change the page’s Culture (CurrentCulture and CurrentUICulture) from the time-zone. I have already implemented this by … Continue reading
It should allow only negative numbers and a zero
This is something I don’t understand. The conventional wisdom for stored procedures is to always create them if you know know a query that will be executed as part of your application and can describe it in terms of paramaters … Continue reading