Aprende a Programar: Tutorial Visual Basic 2010: Introduccion

Mi introduccion a el lenguaje de visual basic, Visual Studio express lo pueden conseguir en www.microsoft.com La edicion professional gratis para estudiantes la pueden conseguir en www.dreamspark.com Recuerden suscribirse darle Like!! y hacer las preguntas que quieran, Para mas cosas de pc o tecnologia visiten www.tecnologia-pr.com

This entry was posted in Video Tutorial and tagged , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

7 Responses to Aprende a Programar: Tutorial Visual Basic 2010: Introduccion

1. JosSeguin says:

The video is very good, you say (:? I Begl you nsche CHC is very serious additional n f r those who do not understand very well all these computer software and good?!.

2. TecnologiaPR says:

@ ACUARIOH2O want to try at once, again

3. ACUARIOH2O says:

excellent tutorial served me very well. by the way I got to DreamSpark, I looked a week ago were on an e-mail to send my student account to the Professional version, install aim nots me anything, is this normal?

4. ESTRADA685 says:

Hello Friend Good tuturial f? R beginners to programming like me thanks

5. rommelmendeztriana says:

excellent. keep it friend. W re? Great to have a basic abzuschlie toutorial gardens. . . at least I like your Sch? learning process of

6. ignacioserranotoledo says: