Code: Dim warning As Integer warning = MsgBox(“Do you really want to remove the evil virus?”, vbCritical + vbYesNo, “WARNING!!!”) If warning = vbYes Then Text1.Text = “The virus has been removed” Else Text1.Text = “The virus is still harming your computer!!!” End If __ TechZed.webs.com
- Optimization of R Data. table combination with for loop function
- Enthrall this moment of Christmas with an extravaganza shared among friends and famil
- i’m new in C# and i dont know whats wrong, can you guys help me?. . . sorry for my english
- need help with this code pls!!
- How can I use parameter to prevent sql injection when I must create sql statement dynamically?