Code: Dim warning As Integer warning = MsgBox(“Do you really want to remove the evil virus?”, vbCritical + vbYesNo, “WARNING!!!”) If warning = vbYes Then Text1.Text = “The virus has been removed” Else Text1.Text = “The virus is still harming your computer!!!” End If __ TechZed.webs.com
- Low error on cross-validation, but high on test using xgboost on multi classification task
- Django simulate user connected through command line
- Hide show only one 5 classes using 1 function with out conflict.
- Android | binding to an isolated process?
- OOO 91=9685568869 husband wife problem solution MOLVI JI Srinagar uae